Graphics & Design
Written by Dizel_
Wednesday, 07 September 2011 15:14
WinSnap 3.5.6 + Portable | 2.37 MB
WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. Standard features include easy capture of non-rectangular windows with customized and transparent backgrounds, simple and automatic canvas transformations, coloring effects, and the addition of eye-candy drop shadows. WinSnap supports a variety of image formats and has advanced auto-save features.
Here are some key features of "WinSnap":
• Flexible screen capture capabilities
• Smoothing shadow effect in Photoshop style
• Powerful image processing and basic canvas transformations
• Support of various image formats and advanced auto-save options
• Easy Web publishing and E-Mail sending
• Multilingual user interface (Unicode based)
• Easy makes screenshots of windows with rounded corners
• WinSnap saves info about window form and adds real smoothing shadows.
• Alpha-Channel and PNG/TIFF transparency are supported.
• Unique "Application" capture mode allows you to capture all visible windows of the foreground application with one click.
• Unique "Multi-Object" capture mode allows you to select multiple windows on the screen and easy combine them into one screenshot.
• Basic coloring effects and canvas transformations.
• Advanced auto-save and auto-copy options.
• Configurable External Tools menu to open image editors and optimizers.
• Usual keyboard and mouse control (Print Screen replacement).
• Make all this work with one 100-kb application - smaller than Paint!
Home page - http://www.ntwind.com
Attention! Always check the download links from comments with your anti-virus software!
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMMENTS.