Written by htdang
Friday, 27 July 2012 04:22
Reaver Pro & Xiaopan OS 0.4.2.2 x86 | 1.05 GB
With these distributions, you can crack WEP network to perform dictionary attacks and use Thief inflator for expert tuning and performance parameters that Reaver Pro net.Utility UNetbootin and LinuxLive USB Creator is ideal for users of Windows, to create Live USBs or CD-ROM without the need for virtualization.
The pack is great because you can hack WEP networks, perform dictionary attacks and use reaver inflator for expert settings and performance settings that Reaver Pro does not. The UNetbootin and LinuxLive USB Creator are great for Windows users to create live USBs or CDs without the need for Virtualisation.
Reaver Pro | Hot Pursuit VMware BackTrack 5 Edition
• Working in VMware workstation
• Can be used in other virtual machine software after conversion (ie Parallels Desktop, Parallels Workstation and VirtualBox)
• Stated to work fine with all wireless cards
Thank you Hot Pursuit, dev-point.com and ALFA-550W
What We Know So Far
So far this has been tested in Parallels Desktop (select other linux kernel 2.6x, and install it). Do not run it live otherwise you will see no networks. It should also work for VMware, VirtualBox as well as LiveCD and LiveUSB. As far as we know it will work with any wireless card that supports injection. The Reaver Pro Kit comes with an ALFA RTL8187L device.
• Alt + F9 minimises Reaver Pro which allows you to view the Gnome desktop because it will automatically log you into Reaver Pro at startup.
• Clicking the Firefox browser will take you straight to reaver pro. It is a web based interface.
• It is running Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid) Gnome 2.30.2 which is quite old.
• There are also two default users with unknown passwords. It will automatically log you into reaver and the other user is tech.
• It is setup so that updates can be downloaded automatically (not that there have been many for quite awhile).
• It can be remastered / modified into another OS, but we need the root password to proceed as well as to perform other admin type tasks. (Found)
• One thing I noticed but this might just be a parallels bug is that if you shut it down as if you would Ubuntu it has issues starting up again. Reaver Pro has no shutdown button itself, so you just have to reboot your computer (if you have a live CD or USB) or click the shutdown button in Parallels, VMware or VirtualBox.
• There is no expert / tweak settings as you would find with Reaver command line or inflator.
Web Developer: http://xiaopan.co/forums/threads/reaver-pro-free-download-available.136/
Attention! Always check the download links from comments with your anti-virus software!
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMMENTS.